Do It Yourself - SEO Service
Optimise Your Website Like A Professional
Search engine optimisation is a widely used online marketing approach that continues to be effective for numerous businesses. SEO has grown and diversified considerably and so have the set of its fundamental methods. Adapting to new changes and focusing on the right SEO aspects make all the difference.
The importance of a business ranking higher than its competitors on search engine result pages cannot be understated. Higher rankings translate to better visibility and business awareness, leading to raised chances of converting potential customers. If your SEO efforts are not proving to be effective enough, it might be time to rethink your overall approach.
Tips for Improving SEO Rankings
Taking a business online is easy but measuring up to industry competition is an entirely different ballgame. Adopting the right set of digital marketing methods is quite vital to prevent a business being lost in the online crowd. Marketing a business and its offerings today involves the precise application of marketing methods including search and social optimisation, content creation, PPC and email marketing.
The use of proven online marketing methods can take your business from being an unknown business to a reputed one. Precise implementation of online and social promotion tactics let your business reach greater audiences and convert them with greater ease.
In modern times, most businesses have the basic idea about SEO and why it is needed. But if you think that simply creating content for the keywords your end users search for is the ultimate strategy, you are far from being right.
However, simply adopting the right SEO approaches does not guarantee success. Competition in any industry sector is quite high since everyone is using the same methods. Gaining the intended results from SEO, PPC, content marketing and other methods can indeed be difficult.
1. Improve page load speed - Page loading speed is a crucial factor considered by major search engines to rank a website. The emphasis on mobile SEO has risen since it has overtaken desktop as the most widely-used platform globally. You might lose many visitors completely if your page takes a few extra seconds to load.
2. Create high-quality content - Your service pages and blogger outreach should be centred around engaging and relevant content to increase the time spent by visitors. The average time spent by visitors is considered by the algorithms of Google and Bing. High-quality long content of more than 2000 words can keep visitors engaged for longer.
3. Optimise headers - Clear and precise header tags should exist on each page of your website for better SEO credibility. Make sure to create crisp and direct headers that immediately grab the attention of audiences. No one likes being faced with an unstructured and messy body of content.
4. Optimise on-site images - SEO professionals must pay close attention to the quality, size and tags of images. Images should be in widely used formats, and they have to offer considerable quality along with reasonable file size. Image optimisation can have a strong impact on the SEO ranks.
5. Try new multimedia forms - Optimised text content works reasonably well in terms of obtaining ranking. But you can boost your chances of SEO success with the introduction of media like images, infographics, video, audio and slides.
6. Page format and layout - A user-friendly page layout and attractive formatting are vital prerequisites for websites seeking better rank. Website pages must have clear and bold fonts that are easily understandable. Keep the paragraphs short, dissect content into a bulleted list format, and use cutting-edge web design elements that aid accessibility.
7. Optimising for mobile platforms - If you are serious about eventually outranking your competitors, website mobile optimisation is the only way forward. Mobile conversions will come only if the mobile version of your site offers a great experience. Without it, your rankings can falter.
8. Sharing across social media - Search engines consider the social media presence of a business as a factor for ranking. Website pages should have social sharing buttons for effortless sharing, which can also result in raised engagement and conversions. You can drive up your visitor count and rank with social media.
As a business entrepreneur, you cannot ignore the importance of a strong online presence.
Creating hype for your company and services
Marketing your products and services online is crucial for generating more leads. Through a series of campaigns, you can promote your business amongst the target audience. Pay per click, social media marketing, online reputation management are just some of fortes when it comes to digital marketing.
Digital marketing is not limited to SEO services in the current scenario. Today, a mix of PPC, SMM, app store optimisation, SEO, mobile app development, content marketing, ORM and digital marketing consultation, amongst others form part of online marketing.
Optimise like a pro
Most people fail to grasp the gravity of optimising their company website. They spend hours designing the site and its content. However, lacking essential features, such as linkage and keywords, the website ends up with low rank in the search engine results page. Here are three techniques you can use to achieve the desired results.
Keyword optimisation - Conduct extensive research regarding the most popular keywords. Determination of the best keywords for your business, allow you to incorporate these words or phrases into the blogs and articles, drawing more consumers.
Link building - Google and other search engines prioritise the presence of inbound and outbound links when ranking websites. You should seek links that are suitable for your business and incorporates them into the website content. These links not only lends credibility to your business but keeps the site easily discoverable.
Competition analysis - Monitor your competitors in the market to determine their online presence. Doing so allows you to learn from their approach and amend the SEO efforts accordingly.
You can improve your website sales & traffic! yourself, for FREE
Take Your Website to the Top
The core of online marketing strategy is SEO as it plays a significant role in increasing the digital presence of your business. It optimises your website and takes it up on search engine rankings guarantees their searchability in spite of the massive competition. A robust digital strategy strives to enhance sales and decreases the cost of customer acquisition at the same time.
Competitive Analysis - Understand the weaknesses and strengths of online competitors to recognise the threat you are facing and use your knowledge as an opportunity.
Keyword Research - The right keywords drive your search ranking. Make sure that the keywords are in order with the most recent updates of Google.
Audit and Optimisation of Websites - There is no denying the power of SEO audits and optimisation in maintaining the online ranking of the website.
Grow Your Business with Comprehensive Solutions - Solve issues that are blocking your success in increasing online reach.
Designing the website of your dreams - Create responsive and navigable website. Focus on a fast website. Additionally, come up with mobile versions for your website, allowing more people to access it in a hassle-free manner.
Craft an Awesome Online Presence - Standing out in the hyper-competitive atmosphere is necessary for any business to impress its customers. Utilise the advantages of custom website design to make a statement about your business.
Writing to connect with consumers - Drawing your consumers to the company’s website is just the first part. Now, you need to impress these prospective clients. Content writing can do that for your business. Produce informative, engaging and interesting blogs for visitors to read. At the end of the day, how much appeal you can make to the target audiences is what matters. The content you share is not just a set of words, bluntly talking about your offerings. It is a reflection of your core values and what you want your visitors to know.
Associating with influential bloggers - Some bloggers command a huge following due to their work. Through well-placed links from these people, blogger outreach program can give weight to your products and services. Helping you draw more leads and revenue.
Tips for SEO Web Design
2. Optimise your page URLs for SEO - The URLs of each page on your website should be search friendly. It is ideal to use URLs that contain the focus keyword of the page i.e. the keyword that aptly describes the page’s content. This also increases the probability of the page getting crawled fast.
3. Create relevant image alt attributes - Image alt text tags are a major aspect of optimising the design of web pages. They become very necessary in situations where your page fails to load images. More importantly, search engine algorithms consider image alt attributes for ensuring the keyword relevancy of a page.
4. Keep your page content current - Working with stale and unchanged web page content is not recommended for websites that desire better rankings. Site owners might feel that their existing content works great, and prefer not to revise the full page. However, making a few alterations to relevantise your content might be all you need.
6. Present content in a search-friendly manner - The content on your web pages should be laid out in a structured and organised manner. SEO web design should be focussed on streamlined content sectioning on a page.
7. Put away pages that are not to be crawled - Your website might have several pages that do not need to be indexed at all. It does not mean that they should not exist. Testing pages and others that do not need visitors can be kept away from robots. Search engines prefer to crawl and index pages that are useful to visitors.
8. Focus on optimising header tags use - Relevant and optimised heading tags on your page improves its structural appearance. Most search engine crawlers assign a greater amount of importance to header tags compared to the other elements. Headers with the focus keywords signify what the content under it is about.
9. Be compliant with W3C design standards - W3C or World Wide Web Consortium Standards are widely considered as the benchmarks for design, coding and compatibility. The main motive of considering this standard is ascertaining that your code is clean. SEO web design as a whole is centred around offering clean and simple code to the crawlers. W3C-compliant design raises a website’s credibility.
10. Metadata for each page must be unique - Using the same metadata for different pages is a mistake that must be avoided. Each page on a website should have unique titles, keywords, headings and descriptions. This is quite vital if one is targeting higher ranks on search engine result pages.
Getting found by large sections of potential customers is one of the most important goals for every business. If you are aiming to bring in high-quality traffic, your SEO efforts have to be on point. Search engine optimisation methods help your pages gain supremacy in the result pages. Without them, your business risks the chance of never being found. Business owners must understand that high search rank is directly related to better conversion rates. The higher your business is up on the search results, the greater are its chances of drawing potential customers.
While almost every business invests in search engine optimisation, some of them simply fail to obtain the desired results. Ineffective SEO results stem from mechanically performing methods, using outdated approaches, and not being aware of the competition. Such actions can lead to businesses falling into the 2nd and 3rd pages of Google results. The good news is, any business can improve its search rankings and traffic inflow by following Google quality guidelines.